Blast off with the Mahwah Public Library's Summer Reading Program!
Who Can Participate?
- Children Pre-K - 5th Grade (Mahwah Residents Only)
- Teens & Tweens 5th Grade - 12th Grade (Mahwah Residents Only)
- Adults 18 and Older (Mahwah Residents + Courtesy Card Holders)
You do not need to be a Mahwah resident to participate in the Raffle Prize Drawing.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Children, Teens & Tweens
- Create an account on this site, then simply read books, log minutes, and attend programs to earn points!
- You can read or listen to: Books, Audiobooks, E-books, Magazines, and Newspapers. Log books that you read to yourself and books that are read to you to earn points and prizes. Story Time books count, so don’t forget to register for story time!
- Complete fun challenges to earn points and coupons for local businesses.
- Register and attend events!
- After you’ve completed the achievements (and accumulated points) on the online reading log, visit the Teen or Children’s Library to receive your signed voucher - bring it to the Checkout Desk to exchange for a prize*!
- Visit the Checkout Desk to pick up the first of three log cards available.
- On each card, log the books you’ve read! After you finish your card - bring it back to the checkout desk and pick out a prize. Three prizes
- Adults can earn raffle tickets by attending a Sunday concert, Facebook book club meeting, showing us at the Info Desk that you’ve installed
one of our online apps (like Hoopla, Kanopy, or Libby), or borrowing a device (like a Kindle), or borrowing a Museum Pass.
*Prizes only available while supplies last.
6/3 Summer Reading signup & raffle entries begin.
6/10 Prize Collection begins.
8/16 Logging & Raffle Entries ends.
8/19 Raffle prizes will be drawn and posted to Facebook, and winners will be notified.
9/4 Last day to claim raffle prizes. Any unclaimed prizes will be given to the next drawn name.